IC 8154A-SP31 by Sena Technologies, Inc. for LINKIN RIDE PAL
IC ID: 8154A-SP31 / 8154ASP31
- Manufactured By: Sena Technologies, Inc.
- Equipment Description: LINKIN RIDE PAL
- Equipment Class: Spread Spectrum/Digital Device (2400-2483.5 MHz)
- Hardware Version Number: SP31
- Product Model Number: LINKIN RIDE PAL
- Hardware Model Number: --
- Firmware Version Number: 1.0
|Certified By:||Siemic Inc.|
|Wireless Lab:||DT&C Co., Ltd.|
|Wireless Test Site:||5740A-3|
|Spicific Absorbsion Test Lab:||--|
|SAR Test Results:|||Head:0.09 W/kg||
Frequency and Wireless Emission Stats
|Rule Specificaiton||Issue No.||Frequency Range||Emission Designator||Power Range||Field Strength||Distance|
||2402.0 MHz - 2480.0 MHz
|| up to 12.0 mW
An IC ID is the product ID assigned by Industry Canada to identify wireless products in the Canadian market. IC typically assigns businesses 3 to 5 character codes to identify the business that created the product.
For example, the business code for IC 8154A-SP31
. This particular IC Certification was filed for by Sena Technologies, Inc. for implementation in their product model # LINKIN RIDE PAL.
Under "Similar Applications" below, you will find the other application and models this Industry Canada Certification ID has been filed with.
Related FCC ID Filings
|FCC ID : Device|
|S7A-SP31: LINKIN RIDE PAL |
2016-12-20 - Sena Technologies,Inc.