IC 3636B-0148 by Harris Corporation, RF Communications Division for XL-185P, 7/800 MHz, PORTABLE LAND MOBILE RADIO
IC ID: 3636B-0148 / 3636B0148
- Manufactured By: Harris Corporation, RF Communications Division
- Equipment Description: XL-185P, 7/800 MHz, PORTABLE LAND MOBILE RADIO
- Equipment Class: Spread Spectrum/Digital Device (5725-5850 MHz)
Spread Spectrum/Digital Device (2400-2483.5 MHz)
Land-Mobile Transmitter and Receiver (27.41-960 MHz)
- Hardware Version Number: XS-PFS2Y
- Product Model Number: XL-185P
- Hardware Model Number: --
- Firmware Version Number: --
|Certified By:||American Certification Body INC.|
|Wireless Lab:||Rhein Tech Laboratories Inc.|
|Wireless Test Site:||2956A-1|
|Spicific Absorbsion Test Lab:||3874A|
|SAR Test Results:|||Head:1.33 W/kg||Body:5.01 W/kg||
Frequency and Wireless Emission Stats
|Rule Specificaiton||Issue No.||Frequency Range||Emission Designator||Power Range||Field Strength||Distance|
||851.0 MHz - 869.0 MHz
|| up to 3000.0 mW
An IC ID is the product ID assigned by Industry Canada to identify wireless products in the Canadian market. IC typically assigns businesses 3 to 5 character codes to identify the business that created the product.
For example, the business code for IC 3636B-0148
. This particular IC Certification was filed for by Harris Corporation, RF Communications Division for implementation in their product model # XL-185P, 7/800 MHz, PORTABLE LAND MOBILE RADIO.
Under "Similar Applications" below, you will find the other application and models this Industry Canada Certification ID has been filed with.