IC 23338-LISAU200N by WHILL, Inc. for RF-Module
IC ID: 23338-LISAU200N / 23338LISAU200N
- Manufactured By: WHILL, Inc.
- Equipment Description: RF-Module
- Equipment Class: Cellular Telephones Employing New Technologies (824-849 MHz)
Advanced Wireless Services Equipment (1710-1780 MHz and 2110-2180 MHz)
PCS Mobile (1850-1910 MHz)
- Hardware Version Number: WHILL-LISA-U200-3G
- Product Model Number: WHILL-LISA-U200-3G
- Hardware Model Number: IC_Assy_3GUS
- Firmware Version Number: v 37.08
|Certified By:||Telefication BV|
|Wireless Lab:||DEKRA Testing and Certification Co., Ltd|
|Wireless Test Site:||4075A-3|
|Spicific Absorbsion Test Lab:||4075A
|SAR Test Results:|
An IC ID is the product ID assigned by Industry Canada to identify wireless products in the Canadian market. IC typically assigns businesses 3 to 5 character codes to identify the business that created the product.
For example, the business code for IC 23338-LISAU200N
. This particular IC Certification was filed for by WHILL, Inc. for implementation in their product model # RF-Module.
Under "Similar Applications" below, you will find the other application and models this Industry Canada Certification ID has been filed with.