IC 22887-MADEOFSTARS by Flyability SA for UAV with 2.4G wireless function
IC ID: 22887-MADEOFSTARS / 22887MADEOFSTARS
- Manufactured By: Flyability SA
- Equipment Description: UAV with 2.4G wireless function
- Equipment Class: Spread Spectrum/Digital Device (2400-2483.5 MHz)
- Hardware Version Number: ELIOS
- Product Model Number: ELIOS
- Hardware Model Number: --
- Firmware Version Number: --
|Certified By:||SGS North America Inc|
|Wireless Test Site:||4620C-2|
|Spicific Absorbsion Test Lab:||--|
|SAR Test Results:||--|
Frequency and Wireless Emission Stats
|Rule Specificaiton||Issue No.||Frequency Range||Emission Designator||Power Range||Field Strength||Distance|
||2406.5 MHz - 2476.5 MHz
|| up to 418.8 mW
An IC ID is the product ID assigned by Industry Canada to identify wireless products in the Canadian market. IC typically assigns businesses 3 to 5 character codes to identify the business that created the product.
For example, the business code for IC 22887-MADEOFSTARS
. This particular IC Certification was filed for by Flyability SA for implementation in their product model # UAV with 2.4G wireless function.
Under "Similar Applications" below, you will find the other application and models this Industry Canada Certification ID has been filed with.