IC 22150-5600 by MEPS Real-Time, Inc. for Linked Visibility Inventory Station
IC ID: 22150-5600 / 221505600
- Manufactured By: MEPS Real-Time, Inc.
- Equipment Description: Linked Visibility Inventory Station
- Equipment Class: Spread Spectrum/Digital Device (902-928 MHz)
- Hardware Version Number: 5600
- Product Model Number: Linked Visibility Inventory Station
- Hardware Model Number: N/A
- Firmware Version Number: N/A
|Certified By:||Nemko North America, Inc.|
|Wireless Lab:||Nemko USA Inc.|
|Wireless Test Site:||2040B-3|
|Spicific Absorbsion Test Lab:||--|
|SAR Test Results:||--|
Frequency and Wireless Emission Stats
|Rule Specificaiton||Issue No.||Frequency Range||Emission Designator||Power Range||Field Strength||Distance|
||902.75 MHz - 927.25 MHz
|| up to 871.0 mW
An IC ID is the product ID assigned by Industry Canada to identify wireless products in the Canadian market. IC typically assigns businesses 3 to 5 character codes to identify the business that created the product.
For example, the business code for IC 22150-5600
. This particular IC Certification was filed for by MEPS Real-Time, Inc. for implementation in their product model # Linked Visibility Inventory Station.
Under "Similar Applications" below, you will find the other application and models this Industry Canada Certification ID has been filed with.
Related FCC ID Filings
|FCC ID : Device|
|SOA-5600: Linked Visibility Inventory Station |
2017-04-25 - MEPS Real-Time, Inc.
|BJM5600: Tower Computer |
1994-04-14 - Tatung Company