IC 21260-LSG6ANALOG4 by Worldsensing, S.L. for Analog Wireless Datalogger
IC ID: 21260-LSG6ANALOG4 / 21260LSG6ANALOG4
- Manufactured By: Worldsensing, S.L.
- Equipment Description: Analog Wireless Datalogger
- Equipment Class: Spread Spectrum/Digital Device (902-928 MHz)
- Hardware Version Number: LS-G6-ANALOG-4
- Product Model Number: LS-G6-ANALOG-4
- Hardware Model Number: N/A
- Firmware Version Number: N/A
|Certified By:||AT4 Wireless S.A.U|
|Wireless Lab:||AT4 Wireless S.A.U|
|Wireless Test Site:||4621A-2|
|Spicific Absorbsion Test Lab:||--|
|SAR Test Results:||--|
Frequency and Wireless Emission Stats
|Rule Specificaiton||Issue No.||Frequency Range||Emission Designator||Power Range||Field Strength||Distance|
||902.3 MHz - 914.9 MHz
|| up to 66.0 mW
An IC ID is the product ID assigned by Industry Canada to identify wireless products in the Canadian market. IC typically assigns businesses 3 to 5 character codes to identify the business that created the product.
For example, the business code for IC 21260-LSG6ANALOG4
. This particular IC Certification was filed for by Worldsensing, S.L. for implementation in their product model # Analog Wireless Datalogger.
Under "Similar Applications" below, you will find the other application and models this Industry Canada Certification ID has been filed with.