IC 20271-BHASC041 by Bot Home Automation, Inc. for Ring
IC ID: 20271-BHASC041 / 20271BHASC041
- Manufactured By: Bot Home Automation, Inc.
- Equipment Description: Ring
- Equipment Class: Spread Spectrum/Digital Device (2400-2483.5 MHz)
- Hardware Version Number: Spotlight Cam Battery
- Product Model Number: Spotlight Cam Battery
- Hardware Model Number: --
- Firmware Version Number: --
|Certified By:||Telefication BV|
|Wireless Lab:||BTL Inc.|
|Wireless Test Site:||20088-2|
|Spicific Absorbsion Test Lab:||--|
|SAR Test Results:||--|
Frequency and Wireless Emission Stats
|Rule Specificaiton||Issue No.||Frequency Range||Emission Designator||Power Range||Field Strength||Distance|
||2412.0 MHz - 2462.0 MHz
|| up to 66.0 mW
An IC ID is the product ID assigned by Industry Canada to identify wireless products in the Canadian market. IC typically assigns businesses 3 to 5 character codes to identify the business that created the product.
For example, the business code for IC 20271-BHASC041
. This particular IC Certification was filed for by Bot Home Automation, Inc. for implementation in their product model # Ring.
Under "Similar Applications" below, you will find the other application and models this Industry Canada Certification ID has been filed with.
Related FCC ID Filings
|FCC ID : Device|
|2AEUPBHASC041: Ring |
2017-08-23 - Bot Home Automation, Inc.