IC 1792A-0272500 by Garmin International Inc. for Marker beacon receiver and audio processor with Bluetooth interface
IC ID: 1792A-0272500 / 1792A0272500
- Manufactured By: Garmin International Inc.
- Equipment Description: Marker beacon receiver and audio processor with Bluetooth interface
- Equipment Class: Spread Spectrum/Digital Device (2400-2483.5 MHz)
- Hardware Version Number: GMN-01340
- Product Model Number: GMA 1360 and GMA 1360D
- Hardware Model Number: N/A
- Firmware Version Number: N/A
|Certified By:||Nemko North America, Inc.|
|Wireless Lab:||Nemko Canada Inc.|
|Wireless Test Site:||2040A-4|
|Spicific Absorbsion Test Lab:||--|
|SAR Test Results:||--|
Frequency and Wireless Emission Stats
|Rule Specificaiton||Issue No.||Frequency Range||Emission Designator||Power Range||Field Strength||Distance|
||2402.0 MHz - 2480.0 MHz
|| up to 0.047 mW
An IC ID is the product ID assigned by Industry Canada to identify wireless products in the Canadian market. IC typically assigns businesses 3 to 5 character codes to identify the business that created the product.
For example, the business code for IC 1792A-0272500
. This particular IC Certification was filed for by Garmin International Inc. for implementation in their product model # Marker beacon receiver and audio processor with Bluetooth interface.
Under "Similar Applications" below, you will find the other application and models this Industry Canada Certification ID has been filed with.
Related FCC ID Filings
|FCC ID : Device|
|IPH-0272500: Marker beacon receiver and audio processor with Bluetooth interface |
2017-09-07 - Garmin International Inc