IC 10798A-PUU90003 by GE Lighting for WOLC Node (Wireless Outdoor Light Control Node)
IC ID: 10798A-PUU90003 / 10798APUU90003
- Manufactured By: GE Lighting
- Equipment Description: WOLC Node (Wireless Outdoor Light Control Node)
- Equipment Class: Spread Spectrum/Digital Device (902-928 MHz)
- Hardware Version Number: Lightgrid 2 Node
- Product Model Number: Lightgrid 2 Node
- Hardware Model Number: N/A
- Firmware Version Number: N/A
|Certified By:||Nemko North America, Inc.|
|Wireless Lab:||Nemko Montreal|
|Wireless Test Site:||2040G-5|
|Spicific Absorbsion Test Lab:||--|
|SAR Test Results:||--|
Frequency and Wireless Emission Stats
|Rule Specificaiton||Issue No.||Frequency Range||Emission Designator||Power Range||Field Strength||Distance|
||902.55 MHz - 927.44 MHz
|| up to 316.0 mW
An IC ID is the product ID assigned by Industry Canada to identify wireless products in the Canadian market. IC typically assigns businesses 3 to 5 character codes to identify the business that created the product.
For example, the business code for IC 10798A-PUU90003
. This particular IC Certification was filed for by GE Lighting for implementation in their product model # WOLC Node (Wireless Outdoor Light Control Node).
Under "Similar Applications" below, you will find the other application and models this Industry Canada Certification ID has been filed with.